There’s a group that’s right for you.
To grow spiritually, you have to be connected relationally.
Groups are a place where people have the opportunity to pursue authentic community and spiritual growth. When you join a group, you will spend time socializing, learning, and praying together. All you have to do is show up, join in, and be real.
- Parenting Through the Phases- Thursdays Starting Sept 23rd @ 6pm.(childcare)
- BXE Women’s Bible Study-Tuesdays Starting Sept 21st @ 6pm
- Women’s Bible Study-2nd & 4th Tuesday @ 5:45 pm (in person)
- Men’s Breakfast-1st Saturday monthly @ 8am (Mom’s Diner in Sterling)
- Friday Bible Study-2nd & 4th Friday @ 6pm (in person)
- Young Adults-1st & 3rd Friday @ 6pm (in person)
- Wake Up Girl & Move-Sat/Sept Oct 2nd @8:30am (exercise group)
- Mom’s Group-Tues/Oct 5th @ 6pm (childcare)
- Click the button below to sign up!